Arimidex and Faecal vomiting - from FDA reports
Faecal vomiting is reported only by a few people who take Arimidex. We study 17,073 people who have side effects while taking Arimidex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Faecal vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Faecal vomiting and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
17,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Arimidex.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Faecal vomiting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Faecal vomiting when taking Arimidex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecal vomiting when taking Arimidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 100.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xeloda (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atacand (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Metastases To Liver (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Cyst (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eye Discharge (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Faecal vomiting when taking Arimidex?
- Check symptoms - is faecal vomiting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFaecal vomiting and drugs with ingredients of anastrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFaecal vomiting and Arimidex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,911 users)
Faecal vomiting (faeces in vomiting) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, arrhythmias, pain (latest reports from 246 Faecal vomiting patients).
Browse all side effects of Arimidexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Faecal vomitingFaecal vomiting
Could your condition cause Faecal vomitingFaecal vomiting
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
After 102 1/2 months on Arimidex I came up with a skin rash on my legs and arms went to the dematologist, got 2 different medicine and I still have the rash and itch. The itch isn't as bad when I put the medicine on but it still itches after 3 weeks of treatment, does any one have any idea what ...