Aripiprazole and Drowsiness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drowsiness is found among people who take Aripiprazole, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aripiprazole and have Drowsiness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,778 people who have side effects when taking Aripiprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Aripiprazole.
Among them, 1,019 people (3.42%) have Drowsiness.
What is Aripiprazole?
Aripiprazole has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 30,004 Aripiprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drowsiness?
Drowsiness is found to be associated with 4,142 drugs and 4,459 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aripiprazole and Drowsiness reports submitted per year:
Time on Aripiprazole when people have Drowsiness *:
Gender of people who have Drowsiness when taking Aripiprazole*:
Age of people who have Drowsiness when taking Aripiprazole *:
Common drugs people take besides Aripiprazole *:
Common side effects people have besides Drowsiness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aripiprazole and have Drowsiness?Check whether Drowsiness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Drowsiness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
- Drowsiness and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole (3,711 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aripiprazole:
- Aripiprazole (30,004 reports)
Common Aripiprazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,061 reports
- Weight increased: 1,682 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,573 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,372 reports
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1,231 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1,095 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 1,043 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,019 reports
Browse all side effects of Aripiprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drowsiness treatments and more:
- Drowsiness (229,512 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drowsiness:
- Lyrica: 11,761 reports
- Aspirin: 8,204 reports
- Gabapentin: 7,912 reports
- Prednisone: 6,745 reports
- Metformin: 6,419 reports
- Omeprazole: 6,073 reports
- Cymbalta: 5,290 reports
- Tramadol: 5,132 reports
- Seroquel: 5,082 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,959 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,142 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drowsiness:
- Pain: 11,673 reports
- Depression: 10,756 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,578 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,449 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,141 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,459 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Aripiprazole) and Aripiprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viberzi and Pneumonia - 4 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Relafen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Psoriasis Aggravated and Postoperative Wound Complication - 10 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Stools - Watery - 14 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Diarrhea - 14 seconds ago
- Envarsus Xr and Gastritis Fungal - 18 seconds ago
- Fibrous Histiocytoma and drugs of ingredients of fenofibrate - 18 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Maxzide drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Hypotension Aggravated and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 31 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Iodine drug interaction - 36 seconds ago