Aripiprazole and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Aripiprazole, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aripiprazole and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,778 people who have side effects when taking Aripiprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Aripiprazole.
Among them, 3,061 people (10.28%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Aripiprazole?
Aripiprazole has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 30,011 Aripiprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,387 drugs and 5,013 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aripiprazole and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Aripiprazole when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Aripiprazole*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Aripiprazole *:
Common drugs people take besides Aripiprazole *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aripiprazole and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
- Drug ineffective and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole (6,342 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aripiprazole:
- Aripiprazole (30,011 reports)
Common Aripiprazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,061 reports
- Weight increased: 1,682 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,573 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,372 reports
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1,231 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1,095 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 1,043 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,019 reports
Browse all side effects of Aripiprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,480 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
- Methotrexate: 104,668 reports
- Humira: 93,489 reports
- Enbrel: 90,931 reports
- Prednisone: 66,683 reports
- Xeljanz: 48,562 reports
- Orencia: 47,976 reports
- Adapalene: 45,683 reports
- Actemra: 40,430 reports
- Remicade: 37,128 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 35,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,387 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 123,880 reports
- Pain: 40,150 reports
- Psoriasis: 33,532 reports
- High blood pressure: 31,954 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 25,819 reports
- Depression: 24,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (5,013 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Aripiprazole) and Aripiprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Subutex and Hydromorphone Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Subutex and Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Ventolin and Drug Ineffective - 18 seconds ago
- Propylthiouracil and Ceftin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Generlac and Oxybutynin Chloride drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Lasix and Quinine drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Cough - 45 seconds ago
- Donepezil Hydrochloride and Euphoric Mood - a minute ago
- Labile Hypertension and drugs of ingredients of losartan potassium - a minute ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Monistat 7 drug interaction - a minute ago