Aripiprazole and Electrocardiogram pr shortened - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram pr shortened is reported only by a few people who take Aripiprazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aripiprazole and have Electrocardiogram pr shortened. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,778 people who have side effects while taking Aripiprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Aripiprazole.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Electrocardiogram pr shortened.
What is Aripiprazole?
Aripiprazole has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 29,998 Aripiprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram pr shortened?
Electrocardiogram pr shortened is found to be associated with 237 drugs and 97 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aripiprazole and Electrocardiogram pr shortened reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram pr shortened when taking Aripiprazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram pr shortened when taking Aripiprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aripiprazole *:
- Sertraline Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Paliperidone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dapiprazole Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clozapine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Amisulpride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram pr shortened *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ejection Fraction Decreased (systolic heart failure): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bundle Branch Block Right (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the right ventricle): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aripiprazole and have Electrocardiogram pr shortened?Check whether Electrocardiogram pr shortened is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Electrocardiogram pr shortened and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aripiprazole:
- Aripiprazole (29,998 reports)
Common Aripiprazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,061 reports
- Weight increased: 1,682 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,573 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,372 reports
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1,231 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1,095 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 1,043 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,019 reports
Browse all side effects of Aripiprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram pr shortened treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened (291 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram pr shortened:
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram pr shortened:
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened (237 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram pr shortened:
- Electrocardiogram pr shortened (97 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Aripiprazole) and Aripiprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valium and Aortic Valve Replacement - 4 seconds ago
- Flonase and Urinary Incontinence Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Ciprofloxacin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Allegra and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Histology Abnormal - 7 seconds ago
- Bridion and Dilaudid drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ammonia Abnormal and Appetite - Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Ammonia Abnormal and Appetite Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Niacin and Ribasphere drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Vitamin B drug interaction - 12 seconds ago