Aripiprazole and Yawning - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Yawning is reported only by a few people who take Aripiprazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aripiprazole and have Yawning. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,778 people who have side effects while taking Aripiprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Aripiprazole.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Yawning.
What is Aripiprazole?
Aripiprazole has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 30,019 Aripiprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Yawning?
Yawning (simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath) is found to be associated with 1,089 drugs and 689 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aripiprazole and Yawning reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Yawning when taking Aripiprazole *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Yawning when taking Aripiprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common drugs people take besides Aripiprazole *:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 4 people, 80.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 20.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 20.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Yawning *:
- Drowsiness: 5 people, 100.00%
- Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder): 4 people, 80.00%
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation: 4 people, 80.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 80.00%
- Cogwheel Rigidity (tension in a muscle which gives way in little jerks when the muscle is stretched): 4 people, 80.00%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 60.00%
- Clonus (series of involuntary, rhythmic, muscular contractions and relaxations): 3 people, 60.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 3 people, 60.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 3 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aripiprazole and have Yawning?Check whether Yawning is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How severe was Yawning and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aripiprazole:
- Yawning and drugs with ingredients of aripiprazole (21 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aripiprazole:
- Aripiprazole (30,019 reports)
Common Aripiprazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,061 reports
- Weight increased: 1,682 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,573 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,372 reports
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1,231 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1,095 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 1,043 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,019 reports
Browse all side effects of Aripiprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Yawning treatments and more:
- Yawning (2,846 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Yawning:
- Yawning in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Yawning in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Yawning in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Yawning:
- Apokyn: 351 reports
- Sertraline: 158 reports
- Tigan: 127 reports
- Zoloft: 116 reports
- Cymbalta: 102 reports
- Paxil: 101 reports
- Metformin: 101 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Yawning:
- Yawning (1,089 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Yawning:
- Parkinson's disease: 384 reports
- Depression: 365 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 159 reports
- Pain: 148 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Yawning:
- Yawning (689 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole (the active ingredients of Aripiprazole) and Aripiprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lubiprostone and Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - now
- Levetiracetam and Dutasteride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Restasis and Pravastatin Sodium drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Norco vs. Motrin Ib - 5 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Keppra drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Zingiber Officinale and Calcium drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Akineton and Transaminases Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Hyperthyroidism and Muscle Twitching - 12 seconds ago
- Sanctura Xr and Agitation - 12 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Diastat Acudial drug interaction - 12 seconds ago