Will you have Bone disorder with Arixtra - from FDA reports
Bone disorder is found among people who take Arixtra, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,581 people who have side effects when taking Arixtra from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fondaparinux sodium (the active ingredients of Arixtra) and Arixtra (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Bone disorder are also considered in the study.
What is Arixtra?
Arixtra has active ingredients of fondaparinux sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Arixtra 8,654 users)
What is Bone disorder?
Bone disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 42,813 Bone disorder patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
8,581 people reported to have side effects when taking Arixtra.
Among them, 39 people (0.45%) have Bone disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Arixtra when people have Bone disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Bone disorder when taking Arixtra *:
- female: 94.87 %
- male: 5.13 %
Age of people who have Bone disorder when taking Arixtra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 92.11 %
- 60+: 7.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 10 people, 25.64%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 20.51%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 17.95%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 10.26%
- Pain: 2 people, 5.13%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 5.13%
- Swelling: 1 person, 2.56%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 2.56%
- Procedural Pain: 1 person, 2.56%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 2.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 37 people, 94.87%
- Oxycontin: 36 people, 92.31%
- Aredia: 34 people, 87.18%
- Dilaudid: 34 people, 87.18%
- Neurontin: 34 people, 87.18%
- Lasix: 33 people, 84.62%
- Ms Contin: 33 people, 84.62%
- Singulair: 33 people, 84.62%
- Omeprazole: 32 people, 82.05%
- Vicodin: 32 people, 82.05%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 36 people, 92.31%
- Joint Pain: 35 people, 89.74%
- Pain In Jaw: 35 people, 89.74%
- Pain: 34 people, 87.18%
- Fever: 33 people, 84.62%
- Dizziness: 33 people, 84.62%
- Mouth Ulcers: 33 people, 84.62%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 33 people, 84.62%
- Stress And Anxiety: 33 people, 84.62%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 33 people, 84.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bone disorder while taking Arixtra?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bone disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Bone disorder in Arixtra
- Subscribe to monitor Arixtra
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Arixtra and have Bone disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Bone disorderBone disorder (1,781 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bone disorderBone disorder (1,185 conditions)
Arixtra side effects
- Arixtra side effects (8,584 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Arixtraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Arixtra with similar drugs
- Arixtra vs. Aspirin
- Arixtra vs. Coumadin
- Arixtra vs. Eliquis
- Arixtra vs. Enoxaparin sodium
- Arixtra vs. Folic acid
- Arixtra vs. Fragmin
- Arixtra vs. Heparin sodium
- Arixtra vs. Jantoven
- Arixtra vs. Lovenox
- Arixtra vs. Plavix
- Arixtra vs. Pradaxa
- Arixtra vs. Warfarin sodium
- Arixtra vs. Xarelto
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Painful Ejaculation with Januvia? - a second ago
- Will you have Xanthoma with Ritalin La? - 3 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Torsemide drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Prebiotic and Bee Pollen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Disintegrative Psychosis with Cinnamon? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vasodilatation with Procardia? - 4 seconds ago
- Apriso and Wellbutrin Sr drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Contact Dermatitis with Restasis? - 7 seconds ago
- Arixtra and Humira drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Amitriptyline And Perphenazine Overdose with Gabapentin? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.