Who have Acupuncture and pain with Aromasin - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Aromasin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,209 people who have side effects when taking Aromasin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,209 people reported to have side effects when taking Aromasin.
Among them, 1,061 people (11.52%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aromasin when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 1.92 %
- 1 - 6 months: 58.65 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.46 %
- 1 - 2 years: 18.27 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.77 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.92 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aromasin *:
- female: 96.32 %
- male: 3.68 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aromasin *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 0.49 %
- 20-29: 0.24 %
- 30-39: 2.08 %
- 40-49: 12.61 %
- 50-59: 30.84 %
- 60+: 53.49 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 201 people, 18.94%
- High Blood Pressure: 60 people, 5.66%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 58 people, 5.47%
- Stress And Anxiety: 55 people, 5.18%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 49 people, 4.62%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 718 people, 67.67%
- Aredia: 422 people, 39.77%
- Tamoxifen Citrate: 324 people, 30.54%
- Femara: 316 people, 29.78%
- Faslodex: 310 people, 29.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 639 people, 60.23%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 528 people, 49.76%
- Injury: 460 people, 43.36%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 438 people, 41.28%
- Bone Disorder: 423 people, 39.87%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain while taking Aromasin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acupuncture and pain
- Subscribe to monitor Acupuncture and pain in Aromasin
You are not alone:
Aromasin has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Aromasin 9,424 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 598,543 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (3,946 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,885 conditions)
Aromasin side effects
- Aromasin side effects (9,213 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aromasina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eschar with Restasis? - a second ago
- Mucinex and Halaven drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous Incomplete Complicated with Lupron? - 3 seconds ago
- Prolixin and Paeonia Arborea drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ihss with Estradiol? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Lunesta - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Lexapro - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.