Ashwagandha and Lightheadedness - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness is reported only by a few people who take Ashwagandha. We study 55 people who have side effects while taking Ashwagandha from FDA. Among them, 3 have Lightheadedness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
55 people reported to have side effects when taking Ashwagandha.
Among them, 3 people (5.45%) have Lightheadedness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ashwagandha when people have Lightheadedness *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness when taking Ashwagandha *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Lightheadedness when taking Ashwagandha *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Menopausal Symptoms (1 person, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Probiotic (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pristiq (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cod Liver Oil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Chromium Picolinate (1 person, 33.33%)
- Calcium (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Rashes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Oedema (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 33.33%)
- Body Height Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lightheadedness when taking Ashwagandha?
- Check symptoms - is lightheadedness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLightheadedness and drugs with ingredients of ashwagandha.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLightheadedness and Ashwagandha from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. It is often used in generalized anxiety disorder. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 111 users)
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,935 Lightheadedness patients).
Browse all side effects of Ashwagandhaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with LightheadednessLightheadedness
Could your condition cause LightheadednessLightheadedness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am healthy I take good care of myself. I know my body inside out. I have the first stage of bone lost. I am on Alenderonate I have been on it for 6 weeks. I got a very bad dizzy spell it has continued. I called my Dr and told her I will not be on this medication no longer. She put me on ...
I have been diagnosed with MM since February 2015. Stopped chemo after four months because of intolerable side effects. Am taking turmeric and some other supplements but my kappa light chains have continued to rise. Want to try taking ashwagandha to see if it helps. Has anyone been ...
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...