Asmanex twisthaler and Renal failure acute - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal failure acute is found among people who take Asmanex twisthaler, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Asmanex twisthaler and have Renal failure acute. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,889 people who have side effects when taking Asmanex twisthaler from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,889 people reported to have side effects when taking Asmanex twisthaler.
Among them, 45 people (1.56%) have Renal failure acute.
What is Asmanex twisthaler?
Asmanex twisthaler has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 3,121 Asmanex twisthaler users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) is found to be associated with 3,096 drugs and 3,083 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Asmanex twisthaler and Renal failure acute reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Asmanex twisthaler *:
- female: 68.57 %
- male: 31.43 %
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Asmanex twisthaler *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.12 %
- 20-29: 3.12 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.75 %
- 50-59: 40.62 %
- 60+: 34.38 %
Common drugs people take besides Asmanex twisthaler *:
- Prednisone: 24 people, 53.33%
- Albuterol: 24 people, 53.33%
- Flonase: 20 people, 44.44%
- Furosemide: 19 people, 42.22%
- Ambien: 19 people, 42.22%
- Ativan: 19 people, 42.22%
- Avelox: 17 people, 37.78%
- Simvastatin: 16 people, 35.56%
- Lisinopril: 16 people, 35.56%
- Glucophage: 15 people, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Renal failure acute *:
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 26 people, 57.78%
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 44.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 19 people, 42.22%
- Confusional State: 18 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 people, 37.78%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 15 people, 33.33%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 14 people, 31.11%
- Weakness: 14 people, 31.11%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 14 people, 31.11%
- Headache (pain in head): 13 people, 28.89%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 10 people, 22.22%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 22.22%
- Depression: 10 people, 22.22%
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 10 people, 22.22%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 10 people, 22.22%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 10 people, 22.22%
- Sleep Disorder: 10 people, 22.22%
- Localised Infection (infection at the single location): 8 people, 17.78%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 17.78%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 7 people, 15.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Asmanex twisthaler and have Renal failure acute?Check whether Renal failure acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Renal failure acute and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mometasone furoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Asmanex twisthaler:
- Asmanex twisthaler (3,121 reports)
Common Asmanex twisthaler side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 364 reports
- Drug ineffective: 188 reports
- Asthma: 176 reports
- Cough: 165 reports
- Chest pain: 149 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 120 reports
- High blood pressure: 117 reports
- Pain: 116 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 112 reports
Browse all side effects of Asmanex twisthaler:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Renal failure acute treatments and more:
- Renal failure acute (73,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,096 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,083 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mometasone furoate (the active ingredients of Asmanex twisthaler) and Asmanex twisthaler (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nuedexta and Ventricular Tachycardia - a second ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Hepatic Cirrhosis - 8 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength and Faeces Discolored - 10 seconds ago
- Aleve and Noctiva drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and Lip Swelling - 12 seconds ago
- Scopolamine and Rezulin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Wound - 16 seconds ago
- Asthma and Choking Sensation - 18 seconds ago
- Reclast and Corneal Abrasion - 21 seconds ago
- Acebutolol Hydrochloride vs. Verapamil Hydrochloride - 22 seconds ago