Aspirin and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 310,334 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
310,334 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 12,746 people (4.11%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aspirin when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 39.66 %
- 1 - 6 months: 13.79 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.62 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.6 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10.34 %
- 5 - 10 years: 12.64 %
- 10+ years: 10.34 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aspirin *:
- female: 60.56 %
- male: 39.44 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aspirin *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 0.67 %
- 20-29: 1.91 %
- 30-39: 3.37 %
- 40-49: 9.86 %
- 50-59: 22.41 %
- 60+: 61.56 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (1,373 people, 10.77%)
- Osteoporosis (1,023 people, 8.03%)
- Multiple Myeloma (731 people, 5.74%)
- Depression (658 people, 5.16%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (649 people, 5.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (1,917 people, 15.04%)
- Lasix (1,801 people, 14.13%)
- Zometa (1,742 people, 13.67%)
- Lisinopril (1,615 people, 12.67%)
- Plavix (1,610 people, 12.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3,640 people, 28.56%)
- Fatigue (2,663 people, 20.89%)
- Weakness (2,472 people, 19.39%)
- Injury (2,444 people, 19.17%)
- Nausea (2,224 people, 17.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Aspirin?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of aspirin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,737 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...