Aspirin and Breathing difficulty - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breathing difficulty is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aspirin and have Breathing difficulty. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 543,530 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
543,530 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 30,142 people (5.55%) have Breathing difficulty.
What is Aspirin?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 552,813 Aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breathing difficulty?
Breathing difficulty is found to be associated with 4,877 drugs and 5,846 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aspirin and Breathing difficulty reports submitted per year:
Time on Aspirin when people have Breathing difficulty *:
Gender of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Aspirin*:
Age of people who have Breathing difficulty when taking Aspirin *:
Common drugs people take besides Aspirin *:
Common side effects people have besides Breathing difficulty *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aspirin and have Breathing difficulty?Check whether Breathing difficulty is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Breathing difficulty and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin:
- Breathing difficulty and drugs with ingredients of aspirin (36,857 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aspirin:
- Aspirin (552,813 reports)
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37,295 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 30,192 reports
- Diarrhea: 28,557 reports
- Weakness: 26,881 reports
- Dizziness: 26,541 reports
- Drug ineffective: 22,961 reports
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breathing difficulty treatments and more:
- Breathing difficulty (579,752 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Prednisone: 37,839 reports
- Aspirin: 30,142 reports
- Spiriva: 25,479 reports
- Symbicort: 20,576 reports
- Furosemide: 19,428 reports
- Albuterol: 17,779 reports
- Omeprazole: 17,638 reports
- Methotrexate: 17,095 reports
- Lasix: 16,702 reports
- Metformin: 16,584 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (4,877 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Asthma: 40,041 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 34,524 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,686 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 25,046 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 24,688 reports
- Pain: 15,402 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,846 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of Aspirin) and Aspirin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lipitor and Lamotrigine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Cholestasis - 4 seconds ago
- Azor and Back Injury - 7 seconds ago
- Cortef and Muscle Tightness - 7 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Desferal drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Claforan and Cordarone drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Bone Marrow Oedema - 13 seconds ago
- Concerta and Anal Fissure - 14 seconds ago
- Darvon vs. Klonopin - 15 seconds ago
- Ibu and Alcoholic Liver Disease - 17 seconds ago