Aspirin and Cardiac failure congestive - from FDA reports
Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 365,415 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
365,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 8,333 people (2.28%) have Cardiac failure congestive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aspirin when people have Cardiac failure congestive *:
- < 1 month: 34.38 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.56 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.91 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.81 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.84 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10.16 %
- 10+ years: 2.34 %
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Aspirin *:
- female: 47.8 %
- male: 52.2 %
Age of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Aspirin *:
- 0-1: 0.01 %
- 2-9: 0.14 %
- 10-19: 0.21 %
- 20-29: 0.48 %
- 30-39: 1.5 %
- 40-49: 7.54 %
- 50-59: 20.64 %
- 60+: 69.46 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 2,662 people, 31.95%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 468 people, 5.62%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 371 people, 4.45%
- Pain: 335 people, 4.02%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 324 people, 3.89%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 2,838 people, 34.06%
- Avandia: 2,795 people, 33.54%
- Plavix: 1,590 people, 19.08%
- Coreg: 1,454 people, 17.45%
- Digoxin: 1,151 people, 13.81%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 1,626 people, 19.51%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1,269 people, 15.23%
- Pneumonia: 1,209 people, 14.51%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1,162 people, 13.94%
- Pain: 1,028 people, 12.34%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cardiac failure congestive while taking Aspirin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cardiac failure congestive
- Subscribe to monitor Cardiac failure congestive in Aspirin
You are not alone:
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 372,826 users)
Cardiac failure congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 100,438 Cardiac failure congestive patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive (2,536 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive (1,903 conditions)
Aspirin side effects
- Aspirin side effects (365,611 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine and Promethazine drug interaction - now
- Gravel Plant and Pataday drug interaction - now
- Will you have Ear Infection Staphylococcal with Exjade? - a second ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal with Meloxicam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thought Blocking with Silenor? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Keflex - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Otezla - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.