Aspirin and Cellulitis aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cellulitis aggravated is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aspirin and have Cellulitis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 543,530 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
543,530 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 3,510 people (0.65%) have Cellulitis aggravated.
What is Aspirin?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 552,962 Aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cellulitis aggravated?
Cellulitis aggravated (worst condition of inaction under skin) is found to be associated with 1,598 drugs and 462 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aspirin and Cellulitis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Aspirin when people have Cellulitis aggravated *:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis aggravated when taking Aspirin*:
Age of people who have Cellulitis aggravated when taking Aspirin *:
Common drugs people take besides Aspirin *:
Common side effects people have besides Cellulitis aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aspirin and have Cellulitis aggravated?Check whether Cellulitis aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Cellulitis aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aspirin:
- Aspirin (552,962 reports)
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37,295 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 30,192 reports
- Diarrhea: 28,546 reports
- Weakness: 26,881 reports
- Dizziness: 26,541 reports
- Drug ineffective: 22,961 reports
- Pain: 22,318 reports
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cellulitis aggravated treatments and more:
- Cellulitis aggravated (10 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cellulitis aggravated:
- Cellulitis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cellulitis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cellulitis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cellulitis aggravated:
- Prednisone: 5,344 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,308 reports
- Aspirin: 3,510 reports
- Humira: 3,005 reports
- Enbrel: 2,968 reports
- Lasix: 2,889 reports
- Furosemide: 2,688 reports
- Fosamax: 2,469 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,198 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,054 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Cellulitis aggravated:
- Cellulitis aggravated (1,598 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cellulitis aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,424 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,131 reports
- Psoriasis: 2,980 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,641 reports
- Pain: 2,287 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 2,176 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 1,732 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cellulitis aggravated:
- Cellulitis aggravated (462 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of Aspirin) and Aspirin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Entresto and Imodium drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Hepatic Steatosis and Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Hyporesponsive To Stimuli - 6 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Renal Artery Stenosis - 8 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Clamminess - 8 seconds ago
- Spiriva Respimat and Valacyclovir drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Acetate and West Nile Viral Infection - 32 seconds ago
- Remodulin and Tracheitis - 49 seconds ago
- Lung Carcinoma Cell Type Unspecified Stage Iv and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 52 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Acute Bilateral Obstructive Uropathy - a minute ago