Aspirin and Nausea and vomiting - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aspirin and have Nausea and vomiting. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 543,530 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
543,530 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 17,188 people (3.16%) have Nausea and vomiting.
What is Aspirin?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 553,102 Aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting is found to be associated with 4,935 drugs and 5,576 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aspirin and Nausea and vomiting reports submitted per year:
Time on Aspirin when people have Nausea and vomiting *:
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Aspirin*:
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Aspirin *:
Common drugs people take besides Aspirin *:
Common side effects people have besides Nausea and vomiting *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aspirin and have Nausea and vomiting?Check whether Nausea and vomiting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Nausea and vomiting and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin:
- Nausea and vomiting and drugs with ingredients of aspirin (21,334 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aspirin:
- Aspirin (553,102 reports)
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37,295 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 30,216 reports
- Diarrhea: 28,546 reports
- Weakness: 26,881 reports
- Dizziness: 26,541 reports
- Drug ineffective: 22,961 reports
- Pain: 22,318 reports
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nausea and vomiting treatments and more:
- Nausea and vomiting (460,816 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Prednisone: 21,089 reports
- Metformin: 17,857 reports
- Methotrexate: 17,472 reports
- Aspirin: 17,188 reports
- Humira: 15,803 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,792 reports
- Lisinopril: 10,667 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,552 reports
- Enbrel: 10,295 reports
- Tylenol: 10,267 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (4,935 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,441 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,832 reports
- Pain: 17,500 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 16,606 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (5,576 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of Aspirin) and Aspirin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enablex and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - now
- Oedema Aggravated and Neutrophil Count Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Rectal Bleeding - 6 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Arrhythmias - 6 seconds ago
- Metastases To Bone and Hot Flush - 6 seconds ago
- Dostinex and Lactose Intolerance - 11 seconds ago
- Advair Diskus 250/50 and Vomiting Aggravated - 11 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Labyrinthitis - 12 seconds ago
- Ulcerative Colitis in Flonase, how severe and when it was recovered? - 21 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Estrasorb drug interaction - 23 seconds ago