Aspirin and X-ray limb abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray limb abnormal is found among people who take Aspirin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aspirin and have X-ray limb abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 543,530 people who have side effects when taking Aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
543,530 people reported to have side effects when taking Aspirin.
Among them, 9 people (0.0%) have X-ray limb abnormal.
What is Aspirin?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 552,962 Aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray limb abnormal?
X-ray limb abnormal is found to be associated with 261 drugs and 114 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aspirin and X-ray limb abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray limb abnormal when taking Aspirin *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have X-ray limb abnormal when taking Aspirin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aspirin *:
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides: 3 people, 33.33%
- Vitamin E: 3 people, 33.33%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 33.33%
- Fosamax: 3 people, 33.33%
- Xanax: 2 people, 22.22%
- Amoxicillin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Protonix: 2 people, 22.22%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 22.22%
- Carvedilol: 2 people, 22.22%
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray limb abnormal *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 55.56%
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 55.56%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 5 people, 55.56%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 5 people, 55.56%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 44.44%
- Fall: 3 people, 33.33%
- Pain: 3 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 33.33%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 3 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 3 people, 33.33%
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (heart's mitral valve doesn't work well): 2 people, 22.22%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 11.11%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 11.11%
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased: 1 person, 11.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 11.11%
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aspirin and have X-ray limb abnormal?Check whether X-ray limb abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was X-ray limb abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aspirin:
- Aspirin (552,962 reports)
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37,295 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 30,192 reports
- Diarrhea: 28,546 reports
- Weakness: 26,881 reports
- Dizziness: 26,541 reports
- Drug ineffective: 22,961 reports
- Pain: 22,318 reports
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray limb abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray limb abnormal (118 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray limb abnormal:
- X-ray limb abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray limb abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray limb abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray limb abnormal:
- X-ray limb abnormal (261 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray limb abnormal:
- X-ray limb abnormal (114 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin (the active ingredients of Aspirin) and Aspirin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Octreotide Acetate and Bleeding Into The Skin - a second ago
- Heart Rate Increased and Pain Of Skin - 6 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Omacor drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Arnuity Ellipta and Blood Glucose Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Prograf and Myocarditis Mycotic - 10 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Alcohol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Urge Incontinence in Phentermine, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Prochlorperazine drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Tunnel Vision - 23 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Increased Viscosity Of Bronchial Secretion - 29 seconds ago