Atacand and General physical health deterioration - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
General physical health deterioration is found among people who take Atacand, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Atacand and have General physical health deterioration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,066 people who have side effects when taking Atacand from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21,066 people reported to have side effects when taking Atacand.
Among them, 280 people (1.33%) have General physical health deterioration.
What is Atacand?
Atacand has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 21,793 Atacand users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is General physical health deterioration?
General physical health deterioration (weak health status) is found to be associated with 2,784 drugs and 2,685 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Atacand and General physical health deterioration reports submitted per year:
Time on Atacand when people have General physical health deterioration *:
Gender of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Atacand*:
Age of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Atacand *:
Common drugs people take besides Atacand *:
Common side effects people have besides General physical health deterioration *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atacand and have General physical health deterioration?Check whether General physical health deterioration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was General physical health deterioration and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of candesartan cilexetil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Atacand:
- Atacand (21,793 reports)
Common Atacand side effects:
- High blood pressure: 2,295 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,344 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,309 reports
- Dizziness: 1,230 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,196 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,189 reports
- Weakness: 1,169 reports
Browse all side effects of Atacand:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
General physical health deterioration treatments and more:
- General physical health deterioration (107,022 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- General physical health deterioration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- General physical health deterioration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with General physical health deterioration:
- Prednisone: 6,536 reports
- Methotrexate: 5,829 reports
- Pantoprazole: 5,381 reports
- Humira: 4,779 reports
- Aspirin: 4,322 reports
- Yaz: 4,304 reports
- Yasmin: 4,111 reports
- Ramipril: 3,896 reports
- Zometa: 3,670 reports
- Ibu: 3,553 reports
All the drugs that are associated with General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration (2,784 drugs)
Common conditions associated with General physical health deterioration:
- High blood pressure: 5,602 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,181 reports
- Pain: 4,102 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 3,754 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,427 reports
All the conditions that are associated with General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration (2,685 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on candesartan cilexetil (the active ingredients of Atacand) and Atacand (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ilaris and Blood Pressure Fluctuation - a second ago
- Modafinil and Thyroxine Free Increased - a second ago
- Accolate and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Combivent Respimat and Macrodantin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Beovu and Upper Limb Fracture - 4 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Injury - 5 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Nintedanib drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 9 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Skin Degenerative Disorder - 14 seconds ago