Ativan and Boredom - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Boredom is reported only by a few people who take Ativan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ativan and have Boredom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,168 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
65,168 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Boredom.
What is Ativan?
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 69,145 Ativan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Boredom?
Boredom is found to be associated with 204 drugs and 149 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ativan and Boredom reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Boredom when taking Ativan *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Boredom when taking Ativan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ativan *:
- Metformin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Multivitamin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ambien: 3 people, 60.00%
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium: 3 people, 60.00%
- Androgel: 3 people, 60.00%
- Crestor: 3 people, 60.00%
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 60.00%
- Levitra: 3 people, 60.00%
- Xanax: 3 people, 60.00%
- Abilify: 3 people, 60.00%
Common side effects people have besides Boredom *:
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 4 people, 80.00%
- Psychiatric Symptom: 4 people, 80.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 4 people, 80.00%
- Panic Disorder: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 80.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 4 people, 80.00%
- Abnormal Dreams: 3 people, 60.00%
- Impaired Work Ability: 3 people, 60.00%
- Crying: 3 people, 60.00%
- Depressed Mood: 3 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 60.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 40.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nightmares (unpleasant dreams): 1 person, 20.00%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ativan and have Boredom?Check whether Boredom is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ativan:
- Ativan (69,145 reports)
Boredom treatments and more:
- Boredom (304 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Boredom:
- Boredom in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Boredom in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Boredom in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Boredom and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lorazepam:
- Boredom and drugs with ingredients of lorazepam (1 reports)
All the drugs that are associated with Boredom:
- Boredom (204 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Boredom:
- Boredom (149 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lorazepam (the active ingredients of Ativan) and Ativan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.