Ativan and Menstrual cramps - from FDA reports
There is no Menstrual cramps reported by people who take Ativan yet. This review analyzes which people have Menstrual cramps with Ativan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Menstrual cramps in Ativan
- Subscribe to monitor Ativan
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Menstrual cramps
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 50,579 users)
Menstrual cramps (menstrual pain) has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, depression (latest reports from 550 Menstrual cramps patients).
Drugs that are associated with Menstrual crampsMenstrual cramps
Could your condition cause Menstrual crampsMenstrual cramps
Ativan side effects
- Ativan side effects (47,017 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ativana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Menstrual Cramps
- Support group for people who have Menstrual Cramps
- Support group for people who take Ativan
- Will you have Scleroma with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Nuvigil?
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Clozapine?
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Diamox?
- Will you have Pain In Jaw with Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Scleroma?
- Support group for people who take Nuvigil and have Pain - Eye?
- Support group for people who take Clozapine and have Underactive Thyroid?
- Support group for people who take Diamox and have Hyperkalemia?
- Support group for people who take Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and have Pain In Jaw?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.