Ativan and Pneumonia herpes viral - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pneumonia herpes viral is reported only by a few people who take Ativan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ativan and have Pneumonia herpes viral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,168 people who have side effects while taking Ativan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
65,168 people reported to have side effects when taking Ativan.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Pneumonia herpes viral.
What is Ativan?
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 69,145 Ativan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pneumonia herpes viral?
Pneumonia herpes viral (herpes simplex virus pneumonia:) is found to be associated with 148 drugs and 95 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ativan and Pneumonia herpes viral reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia herpes viral when taking Ativan *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia herpes viral when taking Ativan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Ativan *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Xopenex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Maxzide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Captopril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Avelox: 2 people, 100.00%
- Advair Hfa: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pneumonia herpes viral *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 2 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Quadriparesis (muscle weakness affecting all four limbs): 2 people, 100.00%
- Melaena (the passage of black, tarry stools): 2 people, 100.00%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 2 people, 100.00%
- Ischaemic Hepatitis (decreased blood supply to the liver resulting in injury to liver cells): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ativan and have Pneumonia herpes viral?Check whether Pneumonia herpes viral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ativan:
- Ativan (69,145 reports)
Pneumonia herpes viral treatments and more:
- Pneumonia herpes viral (198 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pneumonia herpes viral:
- Pneumonia herpes viral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pneumonia herpes viral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pneumonia herpes viral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Pneumonia herpes viral and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lorazepam:
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia herpes viral:
- Pneumonia herpes viral (148 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia herpes viral:
- Pneumonia herpes viral (95 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lorazepam (the active ingredients of Ativan) and Ativan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Cipro drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Genvoya and Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection - 5 seconds ago
- How effective is Flomax for Urination - Difficulty With Flow? - 7 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Tinnitus - 9 seconds ago
- Librium and Risperdal drug interaction - 9 seconds ago