Will you have Calciphylaxis with Atridox - from FDA reports
There is no Calciphylaxis reported by people who take Atridox yet. This review analyzes which people have Calciphylaxis with Atridox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on doxycycline hyclate (the active ingredients of Atridox) and Atridox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Calciphylaxis are also considered in the study.
What is Atridox?
Atridox has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. (latest outcomes from Atridox 15 users)
What is Calciphylaxis?
Calciphylaxis (is a syndrome with vascular calcium accumulation) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, deep venous thrombosis, osteoporosis, renal failure chronic, chronic kidney disease (latest reports from 1,183 Calciphylaxis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Calciphylaxis while taking Atridox?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Calciphylaxis
- Subscribe to monitor Calciphylaxis in Atridox
- Subscribe to monitor Atridox
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Atridox and have Calciphylaxis
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with CalciphylaxisCalciphylaxis
Could your condition cause CalciphylaxisCalciphylaxis
Atridox side effects
- Atridox side effects (14 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Atridoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anhedonia with Claritin? - now
- Will you have Deafness Permanent Partial with Lupron? - a second ago
- Will you have Haematometra with Roxicodone? - 2 seconds ago
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Paeonia Obovata drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Iron Dextran and Paigle Peggle drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Sertraline? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Substance Abuse with Sertraline? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Blockage Of Leg Arteries with Birth Control? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping with Birth Control? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Peripheral Artery Disease with Birth Control? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.