Atripla and Nutritional condition abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nutritional condition abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Atripla.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Atripla and have Nutritional condition abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,025 people who have side effects while taking Atripla from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,025 people reported to have side effects when taking Atripla.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Nutritional condition abnormal.
What is Atripla?
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 23,137 Atripla users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nutritional condition abnormal?
Nutritional condition abnormal is found to be associated with 404 drugs and 224 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Atripla and Nutritional condition abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Atripla when people have Nutritional condition abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Atripla *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Atripla *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Atripla *:
- Wellbutrin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Truvada: 3 people, 100.00%
- Stribild: 3 people, 100.00%
- Prezista: 3 people, 100.00%
- Norvir: 3 people, 100.00%
- Isentress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Intelence: 3 people, 100.00%
- Genvoya: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 100.00%
- Combivir: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nutritional condition abnormal *:
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 3 people, 100.00%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 3 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atripla and have Nutritional condition abnormal?Check whether Nutritional condition abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nutritional condition abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate:
- Nutritional condition abnormal and drugs with ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Atripla:
- Atripla (23,137 reports)
Common Atripla side effects:
Browse all side effects of Atripla:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nutritional condition abnormal treatments and more:
- Nutritional condition abnormal (743 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nutritional condition abnormal:
- Nutritional condition abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nutritional condition abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nutritional condition abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormal:
- Nutritional condition abnormal (405 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormal:
- Nutritional condition abnormal (224 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (the active ingredients of Atripla) and Atripla (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Hepatitis C Positive - a second ago
- Gabitril and Gastric Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Janumet Xr and Cataract - 15 seconds ago
- Temovate and Liver Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Viracept and Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure Increased - 24 seconds ago
- Vivelle-Dot and Tendon Injury - 26 seconds ago
- Lozol and Itching - 30 seconds ago
- Cleocin T and Bedridden - 41 seconds ago
- Provera and Vicodin drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Colazal drug interaction - 46 seconds ago