Who have Bruxism aggravated with Atropine - from FDA reports
Bruxism aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Atropine. We study 4,640 people who have side effects while taking Atropine from FDA. Among them, 5 have Bruxism aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruxism aggravated and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,640 people reported to have side effects when taking Atropine.
Among them, 5 people (0.11%) have Bruxism aggravated
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bruxism aggravated when taking Atropine *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Bruxism aggravated when taking Atropine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 40 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 60.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 3 people, 60.00%
- Small Intestinal Obstruction (blockage in small intestine): 1 person, 20.00%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 20.00%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 1 person, 20.00%
- Anaesthesia: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Colace: 4 people, 80.00%
- Zometa: 3 people, 60.00%
- Dexamethasone: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 60.00%
- Haldol: 3 people, 60.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 60.00%
- Zofran: 3 people, 60.00%
- Faslodex: 3 people, 60.00%
- Effexor: 3 people, 60.00%
- Duoneb: 3 people, 60.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 80.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 60.00%
- Death: 3 people, 60.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ear Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 3 people, 60.00%
- Enterocolitis Haemorrhagic (bleeding and inflammation of the digestive tract, involving enteritis of the small intestine and colitis of the colon): 3 people, 60.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Haemangioma (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs): 3 people, 60.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Bruxism aggravated while taking Atropine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bruxism aggravated
- Subscribe to monitor Bruxism aggravated in Atropine
You are not alone:
Atropine has active ingredients of atropine. (latest outcomes from Atropine 4,677 users)
Bruxism aggravated (habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep) has been reported by people with depression, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 16 Bruxism aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bruxism aggravatedBruxism aggravated (154 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bruxism aggravatedBruxism aggravated (78 conditions)
Atropine side effects
- Atropine side effects (4,643 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Atropinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Back And Forth Eye Movements with Fexofenadine Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Cor Pulmonale with Budesonide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Probiotics? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Head with Probiotics? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Probiotics? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Headaches with Probiotics? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Neoplasm with Fish Oil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Proctopathy with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Quality Of Life Decreased with Pindolol? - 4 seconds ago
- Abilify and Zofran drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Midol for a 22 year old woman - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.