Will you have Short-term memory loss with Atropine - from FDA reports
Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Atropine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Procardia Xl, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,640 people who have side effects when taking Atropine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on atropine (the active ingredients of Atropine) and Atropine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Short-term memory loss are also considered in the study.
What is Atropine?
Atropine has active ingredients of atropine. (latest outcomes from Atropine 4,677 users)
What is Short-term memory loss?
Short-term memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Short-term memory loss patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
4,640 people reported to have side effects when taking Atropine.
Among them, 50 people (1.08%) have Short-term memory loss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Atropine when people have Short-term memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Atropine *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Atropine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 2.22 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 20.0 %
- 50-59: 6.67 %
- 60+: 53.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 12.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 10.00%
- Migraine (headache): 4 people, 8.00%
- Abnormal Faeces (abnormal stool): 4 people, 8.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 4 people, 8.00%
- Asthma: 4 people, 8.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 8.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 8.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 8.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 8.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol: 9 people, 18.00%
- Ditropan: 9 people, 18.00%
- Procardia Xl: 9 people, 18.00%
- Simvastatin: 8 people, 16.00%
- Diazepam: 8 people, 16.00%
- Digoxin: 8 people, 16.00%
- Plavix: 8 people, 16.00%
- Zoloft: 8 people, 16.00%
- Lasix: 7 people, 14.00%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 14.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 27 people, 54.00%
- Dizziness: 25 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 36.00%
- Confusional State: 17 people, 34.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 34.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 17 people, 34.00%
- Depression: 16 people, 32.00%
- Joint Pain: 15 people, 30.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 15 people, 30.00%
- Fall: 15 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Short-term memory loss while taking Atropine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Short-term memory loss
- Subscribe to monitor Short-term memory loss in Atropine
- Subscribe to monitor Atropine
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Atropine and have Short-term memory loss
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Short-term memory loss with Atropine
Severity of Short-term memory loss *:
- least: 100 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Effectiveness of Atropine when people have Short-term memory loss *:
- not at all: 0.0 %
- somewhat: 100 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- high: 0.0 %
- very high: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,353 drugs)
Could your condition cause Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,473 conditions)
Atropine side effects
- Atropine side effects (4,652 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Atropinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Lexapro and Nyquil drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Antithyroglobulin Antibody with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Thrombosis with Alprazolam? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiv Infection with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiv Test with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiv Antibody Positive with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiv with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection with Flexeril? - 5 seconds ago
- Tirosint and Ubiquinol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Copd and Tremor? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.