Who have Short-term memory loss with Atropine - from FDA reports
Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Atropine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Procardia Xl, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,631 people who have side effects when taking Atropine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,631 people reported to have side effects when taking Atropine.
Among them, 50 people (1.08%) have Short-term memory loss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Atropine when people have Short-term memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Atropine *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Atropine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 2.22 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 20.0 %
- 50-59: 6.67 %
- 60+: 53.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 12.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 10.00%
- Migraine (headache): 4 people, 8.00%
- Abnormal Faeces (abnormal stool): 4 people, 8.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 4 people, 8.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol: 9 people, 18.00%
- Ditropan: 9 people, 18.00%
- Procardia Xl: 9 people, 18.00%
- Simvastatin: 8 people, 16.00%
- Diazepam: 8 people, 16.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 27 people, 54.00%
- Dizziness: 25 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 36.00%
- Confusional State: 17 people, 34.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 34.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Short-term memory loss while taking Atropine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Short-term memory loss
- Subscribe to monitor Short-term memory loss in Atropine
You are not alone:
Atropine has active ingredients of atropine. (latest outcomes from Atropine 4,668 users)
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 138,238 Short-term memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,355 drugs)
Could your condition cause Short-term memory lossShort-term memory loss (3,473 conditions)
Atropine side effects
- Atropine side effects (4,643 reports)
Browse all side effects of Atropinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteopenia with Amoxil? - now
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Chlorhexidine Gluconate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Chlorhexidine Gluconate? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Anticoagulant Therapy? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Anticoagulant Therapy? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitril - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Zoladex - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Letrozole, Ibrance, Xgeva - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.