Atrovent and Abscess fungal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Abscess fungal is reported only by a few people who take Atrovent.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Atrovent and have Abscess fungal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,801 people who have side effects while taking Atrovent from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
31,801 people reported to have side effects when taking Atrovent.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Abscess fungal.
What is Atrovent?
Atrovent has active ingredients of ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. eHealthMe is studying from 31,983 Atrovent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Abscess fungal?
Abscess fungal (pus produced by a fungal infection) is found to be associated with 185 drugs and 83 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Atrovent and Abscess fungal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abscess fungal when taking Atrovent *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abscess fungal when taking Atrovent *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Atrovent *:
- Symbicort: 2 people, 100.00%
- Proair Hfa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Plaquenil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Incruse Ellipta: 2 people, 100.00%
- Duoneb: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Abscess fungal *:
- Cartilage Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Connective Tissue Disorder (any disease that has the connective tissues of the body): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pneumothorax (the presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Bruising: 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tracheomalacia (a structural abnormality of the tracheal (windpipe) cartilage resulting in the collapse of the wall of the trachea which obstructs the airway): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atrovent and have Abscess fungal?Check whether Abscess fungal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Abscess fungal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ipratropium bromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Atrovent:
- Atrovent (31,983 reports)
Common Atrovent side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 5,849 reports
- Asthma: 4,521 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,539 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 3,245 reports
- Cough: 2,800 reports
- Chest pain: 2,332 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,312 reports
Browse all side effects of Atrovent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Abscess fungal treatments and more:
- Abscess fungal (203 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Abscess fungal:
- Abscess fungal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abscess fungal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abscess fungal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Abscess fungal:
- Abscess fungal (186 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Abscess fungal:
- Abscess fungal (83 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ipratropium bromide (the active ingredients of Atrovent) and Atrovent (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Niaspan and Balsalazide Disodium drug interaction - now
- Augmentin and Sleep Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Risperdal and Seroquel drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Colestid and Food Allergy - 6 seconds ago
- Promacta and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Small Intestinal Obstruction - 7 seconds ago
- Azacitidine and Nebupent drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Zomig and Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Ductus Arteriosus Premature Closure - 28 seconds ago
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Pain - 28 seconds ago