Atrovent and Oral mucosa erosion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oral mucosa erosion is reported only by a few people who take Atrovent.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Atrovent and have Oral mucosa erosion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,626 people who have side effects while taking Atrovent from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Atrovent.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Oral mucosa erosion.
What is Atrovent?
Atrovent has active ingredients of ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. eHealthMe is studying from 27,483 Atrovent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oral mucosa erosion?
Oral mucosa erosion (erosion of mouth mucous membrane) is found to be associated with 434 drugs and 376 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Atrovent and Oral mucosa erosion reports submitted per year:
Time on Atrovent when people have Oral mucosa erosion *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Oral mucosa erosion when taking Atrovent *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Oral mucosa erosion when taking Atrovent *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Atrovent *:
- Spiriva: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fluconazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Amphotericin B: 3 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Oral mucosa erosion *:
- Itching: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lip Erosion (peeling off of lip): 3 people, 100.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 3 people, 100.00%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 3 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 100.00%
- Genital Erosion (ulcer on genital): 3 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Anal Erosion: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nikolsky's Sign: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ocular Hyperaemia (an abnormally large amount of blood in eye): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 3 people, 100.00%
- Sedation: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 100.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 3 people, 100.00%
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Atrovent and have Oral mucosa erosion?Check whether Oral mucosa erosion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oral mucosa erosion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ipratropium bromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Atrovent:
- Atrovent (27,483 reports)
Common Atrovent side effects:
Browse all side effects of Atrovent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Oral mucosa erosion treatments and more:
- Oral mucosa erosion (1,225 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oral mucosa erosion:
- Oral mucosa erosion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oral mucosa erosion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oral mucosa erosion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oral mucosa erosion:
- Lamictal: 249 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oral mucosa erosion:
- Oral mucosa erosion (434 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oral mucosa erosion:
All the conditions that are associated with Oral mucosa erosion:
- Oral mucosa erosion (376 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ipratropium bromide (the active ingredients of Atrovent) and Atrovent (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Maxolon and Anhedonia - now
- Diflucan and Leg Fracture - 4 seconds ago
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis in Adderall, how severe and when it was recovered? - 4 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Nurtec Odt drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Hepatitis B - 12 seconds ago
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired and drugs of ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Clopra and Ertapenem Sodium drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Spindle Cell Sarcoma - 18 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Osteomyelitis - 19 seconds ago
- Nitro-Bid and Dupuytren'S Contracture - 20 seconds ago