Aubagio and Ultrasound thyroid abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Aubagio.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aubagio and have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,868 people who have side effects while taking Aubagio from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
43,868 people reported to have side effects when taking Aubagio.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal.
What is Aubagio?
Aubagio has active ingredients of teriflunomide. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. eHealthMe is studying from 44,009 Aubagio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ultrasound thyroid abnormal?
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is found to be associated with 51 drugs and 47 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aubagio and Ultrasound thyroid abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal when taking Aubagio *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal when taking Aubagio *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aubagio *:
- Tylenol: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lasix: 4 people, 100.00%
- Gravol: 4 people, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 4 people, 100.00%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ultrasound thyroid abnormal *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 4 people, 100.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 4 people, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 4 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 4 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 4 people, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 4 people, 100.00%
- Facial Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 4 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aubagio and have Ultrasound thyroid abnormal?Check whether Ultrasound thyroid abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ultrasound thyroid abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of teriflunomide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aubagio:
- Aubagio (44,009 reports)
Common Aubagio side effects:
- Hair loss: 6,663 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,357 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,234 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,157 reports
- Weakness: 3,123 reports
Browse all side effects of Aubagio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ultrasound thyroid abnormal treatments and more:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (23 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (51 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ultrasound thyroid abnormal:
- Ultrasound thyroid abnormal (47 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on teriflunomide (the active ingredients of Aubagio) and Aubagio (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sitagliptin and Epinephrine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Sublimaze Preservative Free drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Forane and Arrhythmias - 9 seconds ago
- Stalevo 100 and Joint Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Primidone and Centrum drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Kineret and Myocarditis - 15 seconds ago
- Daliresp and Asbestosis - 15 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Oral Candidiasis - 18 seconds ago
- Voriconazole and Calcium Carbonate drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Grand Mal Convulsion - 32 seconds ago