Augmentin '125' and Weight abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 10,373 people who have side effects when taking Augmentin '125'. Weight abnormal is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Aspirin and have Multiple myeloma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Augmentin '125' and have Weight abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,373 people reported to have side effects when taking Augmentin '125'.
Among them, 87 people (0.84%) have Weight abnormal.
What is Augmentin '125'?
Augmentin '125' has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is used in sinusitis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 10,452 Augmentin '125' users.
What is Weight abnormal?
Weight abnormal is found to be associated with 2,530 drugs and 1,212 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 2,583 people who have Weight abnormal.
Number of Augmentin '125' and Weight abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Augmentin '125' *:
- female: 63.95 %
- male: 36.05 %
Age of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Augmentin '125' *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 8.45 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.63 %
- 30-39: 5.63 %
- 40-49: 26.76 %
- 50-59: 9.86 %
- 60+: 43.66 %
Common drugs people take besides Augmentin '125' *:
- Aspirin: 49 people, 56.32%
- Zometa: 47 people, 54.02%
- Lisinopril: 38 people, 43.68%
- Protonix: 35 people, 40.23%
- Vicodin: 30 people, 34.48%
- Aranesp: 30 people, 34.48%
- Neurontin: 29 people, 33.33%
- Decadron: 28 people, 32.18%
- Paxil: 26 people, 29.89%
- Acetaminophen: 26 people, 29.89%
Common side effects people have besides Weight abnormal *:
- Chest Pain: 58 people, 66.67%
- Back Pain: 55 people, 63.22%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 50 people, 57.47%
- Breathing Difficulty: 49 people, 56.32%
- Stress And Anxiety: 49 people, 56.32%
- Pain: 48 people, 55.17%
- High Blood Pressure: 46 people, 52.87%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 45 people, 51.72%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 45 people, 51.72%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 45 people, 51.72%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 32 people, 36.78%
- Depression: 12 people, 13.79%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 8 people, 9.20%
- Procedural Pain: 8 people, 9.20%
- Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset): 8 people, 9.20%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 8.05%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 6 people, 6.90%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 6 people, 6.90%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 6.90%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 5 people, 5.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Augmentin '125' and have Weight abnormal?Check whether Weight abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Augmentin '125' side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Augmentin '125' side effects (10,452 reports)
Weight abnormal treatments and more:
- Weight abnormal (2,583 reports)
Common drugs associated with Weight abnormal:
- Risperdal: 4,539 reports
- Seroquel: 2,239 reports
- Risperidone: 2,103 reports
- Prednisone: 2,092 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,611 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,520 reports
- Metformin: 1,486 reports
- Humira: 1,483 reports
- Aspirin: 1,324 reports
- Enbrel: 1,293 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weight abnormal:
- Weight abnormal (2,530 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight abnormal:
- Depression: 2,107 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 1,919 reports
- Schizophrenia: 1,869 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,417 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,396 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 1,354 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weight abnormal:
- Weight abnormal (1,212 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium (the active ingredients of Augmentin '125') and Augmentin '125' (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pulmozyme and Renal Vein Thrombosis - now
- Previfem and Abdominal Pain - 4 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Vascular Parkinsonism - 6 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Neck Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Nosebleed - 7 seconds ago
- Edurant and Nephrogenic Anaemia - 11 seconds ago
- Xolair and Tambocor drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Probenecid drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Hypernatraemia - 14 seconds ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Seroquel Xr drug interaction - 17 seconds ago