Avandia and Body temperature decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Body temperature decreased is found among people who take Avandia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Avandia and have Body temperature decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141,754 people who have side effects when taking Avandia from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
141,754 people reported to have side effects when taking Avandia.
Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Body temperature decreased.
What is Avandia?
Avandia has active ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 141,903 Avandia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Body temperature decreased?
Body temperature decreased is found to be associated with 1,269 drugs and 847 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Avandia and Body temperature decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Body temperature decreased when taking Avandia *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Body temperature decreased when taking Avandia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Avandia *:
- Diabeta: 3 people, 33.33%
- Zyprexa Zydis: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 22.22%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Clozaril: 2 people, 22.22%
- Epival: 2 people, 22.22%
- Glucophage: 2 people, 22.22%
- Glyburide: 2 people, 22.22%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 11.11%
- Ms Contin: 1 person, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Body temperature decreased *:
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 33.33%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 3 people, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 3 people, 33.33%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 22.22%
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down): 2 people, 22.22%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 2 people, 22.22%
- Constipation: 2 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect): 2 people, 22.22%
- Rectal Cancer Metastatic (cancer of rectum spreads to other): 1 person, 11.11%
- Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avandia and have Body temperature decreased?Check whether Body temperature decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Avandia:
- Avandia (141,903 reports)
Body temperature decreased treatments and more:
- Body temperature decreased (13,321 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Body temperature decreased:
- Body temperature decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Body temperature decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Body temperature decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Body temperature decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate:
Common drugs associated with Body temperature decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Body temperature decreased:
- Body temperature decreased (1,269 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Body temperature decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Body temperature decreased:
- Body temperature decreased (847 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rosiglitazone maleate (the active ingredients of Avandia) and Avandia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - 5 seconds ago
- Combivent and Urge Incontinence - 5 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Proventil drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Lanthanum Carbonate and Bradycardia - 10 seconds ago
- Miralax and Drug Maladministration - 12 seconds ago