Avandia and Jerusalem cherry poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Jerusalem cherry poisoning reported by people who take Avandia yet. This review analyzes which people have Jerusalem cherry poisoning with Avandia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Jerusalem cherry poisoning in Avandia
- Subscribe to monitor Avandia
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jerusalem cherry poisoning
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Avandia has active ingredients of rosiglitazone maleate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Avandia 141,187 users)
Jerusalem Cherry Poisoning
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Jerusalem cherry poisoningJerusalem cherry poisoning
Could your condition cause Jerusalem cherry poisoningJerusalem cherry poisoning
Avandia side effects
- Avandia side effects (141,073 reports)
Browse all side effects of Avandiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Avandia and have Jerusalem Cherry Poisoning
- Support group for people who have Jerusalem Cherry Poisoning
- Support group for people who take Avandia
- Will you have Lactose Intolerance with Dyslipidemia?
- Will you have Milk Intolerance with Dyslipidemia?
- Will you have Lactase Deficiency with Dyslipidemia?
- Will you have Dairy Product Intolerance with Dyslipidemia?
- Will you have Disaccharidase Deficiency with Dyslipidemia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Lactose Intolerance?
- Support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Milk Intolerance?
- Support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Lactase Deficiency?
- Support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Dairy Product Intolerance?
- Support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Disaccharidase Deficiency?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.