Will you have Bruxism with Avapro - from FDA reports
Bruxism is found among people who take Avapro, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Synthroid, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,591 people who have side effects when taking Avapro from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on irbesartan (the active ingredients of Avapro) and Avapro (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Bruxism are also considered in the study.
What is Avapro?
Avapro has active ingredients of irbesartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Avapro 16,377 users)
What is Bruxism?
Bruxism (habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep) has been reported by people with depression, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, osteopenia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 4,549 Bruxism patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
15,591 people reported to have side effects when taking Avapro.
Among them, 6 people (0.04%) have Bruxism
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bruxism when taking Avapro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bruxism when taking Avapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 4 people, 66.67%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 16.67%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 16.67%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 6 people, 100.00%
- Xanax: 4 people, 66.67%
- Vyvanse: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lunesta: 4 people, 66.67%
- Coq-10: 4 people, 66.67%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 50.00%
- Prozac: 2 people, 33.33%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 16.67%
- Levoxyl: 1 person, 16.67%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 66.67%
- Tongue Biting: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 3 people, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Viral Test Positive: 3 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver): 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Bruxism while taking Avapro?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Avapro and have Bruxism
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with BruxismBruxism (1,148 drugs)
Could your condition cause BruxismBruxism (675 conditions)
Avapro side effects
- Avapro side effects (15,593 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Avaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Burning Sensation with Cataflam? - a second ago
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Epivir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Epivir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Epivir? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Epivir? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Complement Factor Increased with Aspirin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Toilet Seat Injury with Lescol Xl? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Straddle Injury with Lescol Xl? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Wasting with Colestipol Hydrochloride? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Wasting with Colestipol Hydrochloride? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.