Avapro and Tingling and numbness - from FDA reports
Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Avapro, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Hydrochlorothiazide, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,423 people who have side effects when taking Avapro from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
15,423 people reported to have side effects when taking Avapro.
Among them, 27 people (0.18%) have Tingling and numbness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Avapro *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Avapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 12 people, 44.44%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 18.52%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 3 people, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 11.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 7.41%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 18 people, 66.67%
- Lyrica: 14 people, 51.85%
- Avalide: 12 people, 44.44%
- Bortezomib: 12 people, 44.44%
- Hyzaar: 12 people, 44.44%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 21 people, 77.78%
- Pain: 18 people, 66.67%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 17 people, 62.96%
- Injury: 17 people, 62.96%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 15 people, 55.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tingling and numbness while taking Avapro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tingling and numbness
- Subscribe to monitor Tingling and numbness in Avapro
You are not alone:
Avapro has active ingredients of irbesartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Avapro 16,209 users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 8,102 Tingling and numbness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,648 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,553 conditions)
Avapro side effects
- Avapro side effects (15,425 reports)
Browse all side effects of Avaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gasping with Cipro? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Travatan Z? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Travatan Z? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Travatan Z? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulceration with Travatan Z? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Humira, Meloxicam, Lexapro - 10 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lamotrigine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride for a 19 year old girl - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.