Avastin and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Avastin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Avastin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,267 people who have side effects when taking Avastin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 05, 2018
45,267 people reported to have side effects when taking Avastin.
Among them, 1,649 people (3.64%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Avastin when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 30.28 %
- 1 - 6 months: 41.04 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.75 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.55 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.39 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Avastin *:
- female: 63.15 %
- male: 36.85 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Avastin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 1.05 %
- 30-39: 4.21 %
- 40-49: 20.4 %
- 50-59: 27.87 %
- 60+: 46.07 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (136 people, 8.25%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (128 people, 7.76%)
- Breast Cancer (126 people, 7.64%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (82 people, 4.97%)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (77 people, 4.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (600 people, 36.39%)
- Xeloda (382 people, 23.17%)
- Decadron (374 people, 22.68%)
- Taxol (279 people, 16.92%)
- Taxotere (263 people, 15.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (580 people, 35.17%)
- Death (560 people, 33.96%)
- Stress And Anxiety (506 people, 30.69%)
- Nausea (503 people, 30.50%)
- Weakness (400 people, 24.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Avastin?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of bevacizumab.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Avastin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Avastin has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Avastin 45,786 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Avastina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alessandrino F, Krajewski KM, Tirumani SH, Braschi-Amirfarzan M, Jagannathan JP, Ramaiya NH, Di Salvo DN, "Biliary and pancreatic complications of molecular targeted therapies in cancer imaging", Abdominal Radiology, 2017 Jun .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
User posts to the study
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
Interested in how people are doing on Avastin and Ceenu or either one by itself. My sister has withdrawn from trial of MRZ and Bev...catastrophic side effects of hallucinations and incoherency. Now are looking at Avastin and Ceenu together or choose one....HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS...thanks