Avastin and Nail bed infection bacterial - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nail bed infection bacterial is reported only by a few people who take Avastin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Avastin and have Nail bed infection bacterial. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 69,252 people who have side effects while taking Avastin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
69,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Avastin.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nail bed infection bacterial.
What is Avastin?
Avastin has active ingredients of bevacizumab. It is often used in macular degeneration. eHealthMe is studying from 69,854 Avastin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nail bed infection bacterial?
Nail bed infection bacterial is found to be associated with 36 drugs and 26 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Avastin and Nail bed infection bacterial reports submitted per year:
Time on Avastin when people have Nail bed infection bacterial *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nail bed infection bacterial when taking Avastin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nail bed infection bacterial when taking Avastin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Avastin *:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nail bed infection bacterial *:
- Q Fever (a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperpyrexia (extremely high fever): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avastin and have Nail bed infection bacterial?Check whether Nail bed infection bacterial is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nail bed infection bacterial and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bevacizumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Avastin:
- Avastin (69,854 reports)
Common Avastin side effects:
- Death: 11,714 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,973 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,875 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,764 reports
Browse all side effects of Avastin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nail bed infection bacterial treatments and more:
- Nail bed infection bacterial (20 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nail bed infection bacterial:
- Nail bed infection bacterial in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nail bed infection bacterial in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nail bed infection bacterial in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nail bed infection bacterial:
- Nail bed infection bacterial (36 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nail bed infection bacterial:
- Nail bed infection bacterial (26 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bevacizumab (the active ingredients of Avastin) and Avastin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aranesp and Bacterial Infection - a second ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - a second ago
- Zanaflex and Lichen Planus - 2 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Intermittent Explosive Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Acne and Biliary Dyskinesia - 4 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Urination - Excessive Volume and moderna covid vaccine - 6 seconds ago
- Cholangitis Acute and drugs of ingredients of vorinostat - 9 seconds ago
- Nitro-Bid and Glycolax drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Avonex and Meningitis Aseptic - 15 seconds ago