Avinza and Nausea aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,637 people who have side effects when taking Avinza. Nausea aggravated is found, especially among people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Synthroid and have Depression.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Avinza and have Nausea aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,637 people reported to have side effects when taking Avinza.
Among them, 157 people (9.59%) have Nausea aggravated.
What is Avinza?
Avinza has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,725 Avinza users.
What is Nausea aggravated?
Nausea aggravated (worse urge to vomit) is found to be associated with 2,232 drugs and 926 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 214 people who have Nausea aggravated.
Number of Avinza and Nausea aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Avinza when people have Nausea aggravated *:
Gender of people who have Nausea aggravated when taking Avinza*:
Age of people who have Nausea aggravated when taking Avinza *:
Common drugs people take besides Avinza *:
Common side effects people have besides Nausea aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Avinza and have Nausea aggravated?Check whether Nausea aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
Avinza side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Avinza side effects (1,725 reports)
Nausea aggravated treatments and more:
- Nausea aggravated (214 reports)
Common drugs associated with Nausea aggravated:
- Prednisone: 38,364 reports
- Methotrexate: 36,450 reports
- Aspirin: 32,641 reports
- Humira: 30,757 reports
- Metformin: 30,107 reports
- Enbrel: 23,386 reports
- Omeprazole: 23,075 reports
- Otezla: 22,135 reports
- Lisinopril: 20,496 reports
- Pantoprazole: 19,127 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea aggravated:
- Nausea aggravated (2,232 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 40,211 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 29,202 reports
- Pain: 28,395 reports
- High blood pressure: 28,108 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 26,695 reports
- Depression: 24,346 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea aggravated:
- Nausea aggravated (926 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Avinza) and Avinza (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gelatin and Benadryl drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Colace and Idhifa drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Fluoride and Dyspnea Exertional - 17 seconds ago
- Cannabis Sativa and Multivitamin drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Atralin and Nexium drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Imatinib Mesylate and Leukocytosis - 51 seconds ago
- Myfortic and Transitional Cell Carcinoma - 58 seconds ago
- Tricor and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - a minute ago
- Heparin and Msm drug interaction - a minute ago