Axert and Renal failure acute - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal failure acute is reported only by a few people who take Axert.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Axert and have Renal failure acute. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,000 people who have side effects while taking Axert from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,000 people reported to have side effects when taking Axert.
Among them, 1 person (0.1%) has Renal failure acute.
What is Axert?
Axert has active ingredients of almotriptan malate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 1,069 Axert users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) is found to be associated with 3,097 drugs and 3,084 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Axert and Renal failure acute reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Axert *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Axert *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Axert *:
- Yaz: 1 person, 100.00%
- Yasmin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 100.00%
- Patanol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Leflunomide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cimzia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Renal failure acute *:
- Transverse Sinus Thrombosis (a blood clot in transverse sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cerebral Thrombosis (blood clot in brain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dilatation Ventricular: 1 person, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Grand Mal Convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
- Poor Quality Sleep: 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 100.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 100.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Axert and have Renal failure acute?Check whether Renal failure acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Renal failure acute and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of almotriptan malate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Axert:
- Axert (1,069 reports)
Common Axert side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 155 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Axert:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Renal failure acute treatments and more:
- Renal failure acute (73,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,097 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,084 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on almotriptan malate (the active ingredients of Axert) and Axert (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cardizem Cd and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Pred Mild and Gingival Bleeding - 4 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome Neonatal - 9 seconds ago
- Byetta and Abnormal Sensation In Eye - 10 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Insomnia Exacerbated - 11 seconds ago
- Claritin-D and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 13 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Bronchitis Haemophilus - 13 seconds ago
- Protamine Sulfate and Back Pain - 22 seconds ago
- Peridex and Depressive Symptom - 23 seconds ago
- Cysteine and Tinnitus - 29 seconds ago