Aygestin and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is reported only by a few people who take Aygestin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Aygestin and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 995 people who have side effects while taking Aygestin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
995 people reported to have side effects when taking Aygestin.
Among them, 2 people (0.2%) have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
What is Aygestin?
Aygestin has active ingredients of norethindrone acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. eHealthMe is studying from 1,054 Aygestin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe) is found to be associated with 2,770 drugs and 2,043 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aygestin and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease when taking Aygestin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease when taking Aygestin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Aygestin *:
- Zithromax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pravastatin Sodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Climara: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease *:
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucose Tolerance Impaired (blood glucose is raised beyond normal levels, but not high enough to warrant a diabetes diagnosis): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aygestin and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?Check whether Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of norethindrone acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Aygestin:
- Aygestin (1,054 reports)
Common Aygestin side effects:
- Breast cancer: 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Aygestin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treatments and more:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (180,025 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Spiriva: 7,121 reports
- Prednisone: 5,692 reports
- Symbicort: 4,676 reports
- Aspirin: 4,628 reports
- Albuterol: 3,918 reports
- Fosamax: 2,947 reports
- Furosemide: 2,933 reports
- Lasix: 2,829 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,490 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,415 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2,770 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,895 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,472 reports
- Asthma: 3,370 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,274 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2,043 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norethindrone acetate (the active ingredients of Aygestin) and Aygestin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucagen and Hypoglycemia - 2 seconds ago
- Gralise and Renal Impairment - 3 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Allopurinol Sodium and Metastases To Ovary - 16 seconds ago
- Prograf and Rheumatoid Lung - 19 seconds ago
- Imuran and Azathioprine drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Mood Swings in Minastrin 24 Fe, how severe and when it was recovered? - 47 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Kineret vs. Nuvigil - a minute ago
- Hydroxyurea and Clozapine drug interaction - a minute ago