Azelastine hydrochloride and Rls - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride. We study 747 people who have side effects while taking Azelastine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 1 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
747 people reported to have side effects when taking Azelastine hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.13%) has Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Azelastine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Emotional Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Azelastine hydrochloride and have Rls?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rls
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Azelastine hydrochloride has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Azelastine hydrochloride 821 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 27,470 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,560 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,391 conditions)
Azelastine hydrochloride side effects
- Azelastine hydrochloride side effects (747 reports)
Browse all side effects of Azelastine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride and have Rls
- Support group for people who have Rls
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. Anything I can do to help restless legs?
- I have had RLS for about 20yrs. Gabapentin has worked to give me relief. I had my first infusion of Simponi 2 weeks ago and now my RLS is worse. I have been getting nerve agitation in my lower legs and feet. Is this a normal side affect of Simponi?
- Hello, Does anyone know if taking Pradaxa with Turmeric is really bad please. I know both are blood thinners but Turmeric is the only thing helps stop the restless legs and of course with Afib. need the Pradaxa I have been on for 6 years. I am not an external bleeder at all, so does this mean I...
- 1st weekly doses of Taxol for breast cancer. On day 4 experienced restless leg syndrome and abdominal pain.
- Mybe experiencing an asthma type reaction. Some breathing difficulties
- Will you have Pituitary Tumor with Victoza?
- Will you have Feeding Disorder Neonatal with Olanzapine?
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Prednisone?
- Will you have Debility with Po2 Decreased?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Forteo?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Victoza and have Pituitary Tumor?
- Support group for people who take Olanzapine and have Feeding Disorder Neonatal?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who have Po2 Decreased and Debility?
- Support group for people who take Forteo and have Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Victoza and have Pituitary Tumor?
- What to expect when you take Olanzapine and have Feeding Disorder Neonatal?
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and have Hypothyroidism?
- What to expect when you have Po2 Decreased and Debility?
- What to expect when you take Forteo and have Tachycardia?
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Glimepiride, Quinapril Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Cannabis, Metformin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.