Azilect and Clavicle fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Clavicle fracture is found among people who take Azilect, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Azilect and have Clavicle fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,387 people who have side effects when taking Azilect from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,387 people reported to have side effects when taking Azilect.
Among them, 9 people (0.12%) have Clavicle fracture.
What is Azilect?
Azilect has active ingredients of rasagiline mesylate. It is often used in parkinson's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 7,886 Azilect users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Clavicle fracture?
Clavicle fracture is found to be associated with 952 drugs and 476 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Azilect and Clavicle fracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Clavicle fracture when taking Azilect *:
- female: 77.78 %
- male: 22.22 %
Age of people who have Clavicle fracture when taking Azilect *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Azilect *:
- Sinemet: 5 people, 55.56%
- Nuplazid: 5 people, 55.56%
- Lexapro: 4 people, 44.44%
- Colace: 4 people, 44.44%
- Remeron: 4 people, 44.44%
- Klonopin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Sinemet Cr: 2 people, 22.22%
- Duopa: 2 people, 22.22%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 22.22%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Clavicle fracture *:
- Fall: 8 people, 88.89%
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 66.67%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 4 people, 44.44%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 4 people, 44.44%
- Tibia Fracture (fracture of lower leg bone): 3 people, 33.33%
- Dementia (madness): 3 people, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 22.22%
- Gastroenteritis Viral (inflammation of stomach and intestine caused by virus infection): 2 people, 22.22%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 2 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 5 people, 55.56%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 4 people, 44.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Azilect and have Clavicle fracture?Check whether Clavicle fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hipoglisemi RB, "Rasagiline-Induced Hypoglycemia", , 2016 Jan .
How severe was Clavicle fracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rasagiline mesylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Azilect:
- Azilect (7,886 reports)
Common Azilect side effects:
Browse all side effects of Azilect:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Clavicle fracture treatments and more:
- Clavicle fracture (4,322 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Clavicle fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Clavicle fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Clavicle fracture:
All the drugs that are associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture (952 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Clavicle fracture:
All the conditions that are associated with Clavicle fracture:
- Clavicle fracture (476 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rasagiline mesylate (the active ingredients of Azilect) and Azilect (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Torsemide and Renagel drug interaction - now
- Elavil and Breast Cancer In Situ - now
- Biaxin and Keflex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Jeuveau drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Botox and Tinnitus - 5 seconds ago
- Anal Fissure and Rectal Haemorrhage - 7 seconds ago
- Botox and Balance Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride and Sucralfate drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Tropicamide and Eczema Exacerbated - 19 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate And Benazepril Hydrochloride and Gait Disturbance - 19 seconds ago