Who have Ih with B-12 - from FDA reports
There is no Ih reported by people who take B-12 yet. This review analyzes which people have Ih with B-12. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Ih while taking B-12?
You are not alone:
B-12 has active ingredients of vitamin b12. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from B-12 620 users)
Ih has been reported by people with birth control, acne, acute promyelocytic leukaemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 3,254 Ih patients).
Drugs that are associated with IhIh
Could your condition cause IhIh
B-12 side effects
- B-12 side effects (324 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of B-12a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Cimetidine and Pa Giao Lian drug interaction - now
- Dilantin and False Grapes drug interaction - now
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Combivent? - 5 seconds ago
- Men aged 60+ who have Dementia with Prometrium - 5 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Ondansetron drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Shingles with Metrocream? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpes Zoster with Metrocream? - 6 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Yangona drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Amidate and Ma Bian Cao drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Leukopenia with Focalin? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 78 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Harvoni - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.