Baclofen and Cervical spine flattening - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cervical spine flattening is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Baclofen and have Cervical spine flattening. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92,574 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
92,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Cervical spine flattening.
What is Baclofen?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 94,945 Baclofen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cervical spine flattening?
Cervical spine flattening is found to be associated with 151 drugs and 68 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Baclofen and Cervical spine flattening reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Cervical spine flattening when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 85.71 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Baclofen *:
- Zometa: 7 people, 100.00%
- Topamax: 7 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 7 people, 100.00%
- Oxycontin: 7 people, 100.00%
- Compazine: 7 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 7 people, 100.00%
- Protonix: 6 people, 85.71%
- Ambien: 3 people, 42.86%
- Metformin Hydrochloride: 2 people, 28.57%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Cervical spine flattening *:
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 7 people, 100.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 7 people, 100.00%
- Haemangioma (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs): 7 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 7 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 7 people, 100.00%
- Infection: 7 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 7 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 7 people, 100.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 7 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Baclofen and have Cervical spine flattening?Check whether Cervical spine flattening is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cervical spine flattening and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of baclofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Baclofen:
- Baclofen (94,945 reports)
Common Baclofen side effects:
Browse all side effects of Baclofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cervical spine flattening treatments and more:
- Cervical spine flattening (80 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cervical spine flattening:
- Cervical spine flattening in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cervical spine flattening in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cervical spine flattening in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cervical spine flattening:
- Cervical spine flattening (151 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cervical spine flattening:
- Cervical spine flattening (68 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on baclofen (the active ingredients of Baclofen) and Baclofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Procan and Bradycardia - 8 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Pyelectasia - 12 seconds ago
- Epipen and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Adalat and Lioresal drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Trovan Preservative Free and Rocephin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Welchol and Penlac drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Biltricide and Fever - 24 seconds ago
- Renvela and Calcium Gluconate drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Plavix and Photopsia - 45 seconds ago
- Zofran Odt and Maxalt-Mlt drug interaction - 48 seconds ago