Baclofen and Child neglect - from FDA reports
Child neglect is reported only by a few people who take Baclofen. We study 60,223 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA. Among them, 1 have Child neglect. Find out below who they are, when they have Child neglect and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
60,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Child neglect
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Child neglect when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Child neglect when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Toprol-Xl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pepcid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Morphine Sulfate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sprains (an injury to the ligaments around a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Sleep Walking (walking during sleep): 1 person, 100.00%
- Overdose: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Child neglect while taking Baclofen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Child neglect
- Subscribe to monitor Child neglect in Baclofen
You are not alone:
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 62,064 users)
Child neglect has been reported by people with depression, drug abuse and dependence, pain, drug dependence, asthma (latest reports from 107 Child neglect patients).
Drugs that are associated with Child neglectChild neglect (47 drugs)
Could your condition cause Child neglectChild neglect (13 conditions)
Baclofen side effects
- Baclofen side effects (60,254 reports)
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Glossodynia with Cefzil? - a second ago
- Will you have Japan Coma Scale Abnormal with Soy? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.