Baclofen and Epididymitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Epididymitis is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Baclofen and have Epididymitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85,566 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
85,566 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Epididymitis.
What is Baclofen?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 87,858 Baclofen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis (pain in the scrotum or testicle) is found to be associated with 651 drugs and 347 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Baclofen and Epididymitis reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Epididymitis when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 80 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Baclofen *:
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 27.27%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 27.27%
- Tamsulosin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 27.27%
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Kepivance: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lidocaine: 2 people, 18.18%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 18.18%
- Etoposide: 2 people, 18.18%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Epididymitis *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 7 people, 63.64%
- Urination - Painful: 4 people, 36.36%
- Pain: 4 people, 36.36%
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 27.27%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 27.27%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 3 people, 27.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 27.27%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 27.27%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 27.27%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 27.27%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 3 people, 27.27%
- Enlarged Prostate: 3 people, 27.27%
- Affect Lability (emotional incontinence): 3 people, 27.27%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 9.09%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 9.09%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (pancreatic cancer): 1 person, 9.09%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 9.09%
- Cough: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Baclofen and have Epididymitis?Check whether Epididymitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Baclofen:
- Baclofen (87,858 reports)
Epididymitis treatments and more:
- Epididymitis (1,948 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Epididymitis:
- Epididymitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Epididymitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Epididymitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Epididymitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of baclofen:
All the drugs that are associated with Epididymitis:
- Epididymitis (651 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Epididymitis:
- Epididymitis (347 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on baclofen (the active ingredients of Baclofen) and Baclofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.