Baclofen and Gerd - from FDA reports
Gerd is found among people who take Baclofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lyrica, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Gerd with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,767 people who have side effects when taking Baclofen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
48,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen.
Among them, 415 people (0.85%) have Gerd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Baclofen when people have Gerd *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gerd when taking Baclofen *:
- female: 77.48 %
- male: 22.52 %
Age of people who have Gerd when taking Baclofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.56 %
- 10-19: 1.41 %
- 20-29: 2.82 %
- 30-39: 5.93 %
- 40-49: 24.29 %
- 50-59: 30.23 %
- 60+: 34.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 54 people, 13.01%
- High Blood Pressure: 34 people, 8.19%
- Stress And Anxiety: 27 people, 6.51%
- Depression: 27 people, 6.51%
- Sleep Disorder: 19 people, 4.58%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 101 people, 24.34%
- Zantac: 90 people, 21.69%
- Cymbalta: 83 people, 20.00%
- Neurontin: 80 people, 19.28%
- Ativan: 75 people, 18.07%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drowsiness: 86 people, 20.72%
- Pain: 78 people, 18.80%
- Depression: 78 people, 18.80%
- Stress And Anxiety: 76 people, 18.31%
- Weakness: 75 people, 18.07%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Gerd in Baclofen
- Subscribe to monitor Baclofen
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gerd
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,608 users)
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 144,291 Gerd patients).
Drugs that are associated with GerdGerd (2,189 drugs)
Could your condition cause GerdGerd (2,120 conditions)
Baclofen side effects
- Baclofen side effects (48,798 reports)
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Gerd
- Support group for people who have Gerd
- Support group for people who take Baclofen
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Sue from Christchurch nz have a slight pressure from time to time behind my voice box and trouble going to sleep
- Hello. I hope this group can help.
- hello my mother received 2 cycles of rituximab and has had horrible heartburn/acid reflux nothing seems to help and it is making her nauseous. is there anything out there besides the obvious heartburn meds that may help her. any advice appreciated.
- Will you have Panic Attack with Qvar?
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Nexium?
- Will you have Halitosis with Glimepiride?
- Will you have Uric Acid with Calan?
- Will you have Oa with Adderall?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Qvar and have Panic Attack?
- Support group for people who take Nexium and have High Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Glimepiride and have Halitosis?
- Support group for people who take Calan and have Uric Acid?
- Support group for people who take Adderall and have Oa?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.