Baclofen and Missed period - from FDA reports
There is no Missed period reported by people who take Baclofen yet. This review analyzes which people have Missed period with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Missed period
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Missed period in Baclofen
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Baclofen and Missed period
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,608 users)
Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, depression, schizophrenia, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis (latest reports from 371 Missed period patients).
Drugs that are associated with Missed periodMissed period
Could your condition cause Missed periodMissed period
Baclofen side effects
- Baclofen side effects (48,798 reports)
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Missed Period
- Support group for people who have Missed Period
- Support group for people who take Baclofen
- What to expect when you have Cataplexy and Depression?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Vomiting Projectile with Amoxicillin?
- Zolpidem and Beyaz drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Hypotension?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Vomiting Projectile?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and Beyaz
- Support group for people who take Promacta and have Dry Skin?
- Support group for people who have Latent Tb and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never...
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.