Will you have Missed period with Baclofen - from FDA reports
There is no Missed period reported by people who take Baclofen yet. This review analyzes which people have Missed period with Baclofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on baclofen (the active ingredients of Baclofen) and Baclofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Missed period are also considered in the study.
What is Baclofen?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 63,904 users)
What is Missed Period?
Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, stress and anxiety, menstrual cycle management (latest reports from 371 Missed period patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Missed period while taking Baclofen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Missed period
- Subscribe to monitor Missed period in Baclofen
- Subscribe to monitor Baclofen
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Baclofen and have Missed period
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Missed periodMissed period
Could your condition cause Missed periodMissed period
Baclofen side effects
- Baclofen side effects (62,094 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Baclofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Lyrica and Kali Mirchi drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you have Stent Placement and Memory Loss? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Lidocaine And Prilocaine and have Katayama Fever? - 3 seconds ago
- Farxiga and Moban drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Aortic Stenosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratopathy with Ammi? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Vagina with Isradipine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthropathy with Indomethacin Sodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6Pd Deficiency with Camphor? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Hypersomnia with Exelon? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.