Bactrim ds and Skin burning sensation - from FDA reports
Skin burning sensation is reported only by a few people who take Bactrim Ds. We study 9,016 people who have side effects while taking Bactrim ds from FDA. Among them, 5 have Skin burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin burning sensation and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
9,016 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim ds.
Among them, 5 people (0.06%) have Skin burning sensation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bactrim ds when people have Skin burning sensation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Bactrim ds *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Bactrim ds *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Muscle Spasticity (1 person, 20.00%)
- Chemotherapy (1 person, 20.00%)
- Anaemia Of Malignant Disease (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (3 people, 60.00%)
- Micardis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Kaletra (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypotension (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fever (2 people, 40.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 40.00%)
- Abnormal Dreams (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin burning sensation when taking Bactrim ds?
- Check symptoms - is skin burning sensation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin burning sensation and drugs with ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin burning sensation and Bactrim ds from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim ds 9,939 users)
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure (latest reports from 10,864 Skin burning sensation patients).
Browse all side effects of Bactrim dsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin burning sensationSkin burning sensation
Could your condition cause Skin burning sensationSkin burning sensation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
Anyone ever had terrible skin burning from anything. I'm on synthroid I went back on lexapro and after the first pill started having burning. I can't sleep at all as its ores at night. I've lost weight and can't eat.
User reviews to the study
I took Amox-Clav for about a four week period. I had two separate conditions seen by two different doctors. Each prescribed this drug, There was about a one week break between the two treatments. I have been off the meds now for about three weeks and am suffering from burning skin sensation. ...