Bactrim and Creatinine urine increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Creatinine urine increased is found among people who take Bactrim, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Bactrim and have Creatinine urine increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 75,954 people who have side effects when taking Bactrim from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
75,954 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Creatinine urine increased.
What is Bactrim?
Bactrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 78,461 Bactrim users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Creatinine urine increased?
Creatinine urine increased is found to be associated with 302 drugs and 156 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bactrim and Creatinine urine increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Bactrim when people have Creatinine urine increased *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 83.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Creatinine urine increased when taking Bactrim *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Creatinine urine increased when taking Bactrim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Bactrim *:
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride: 5 people, 83.33%
- Cidofovir: 5 people, 83.33%
- Prograf: 1 person, 16.67%
- Percocet: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nasonex: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lasix: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fabrazyme: 1 person, 16.67%
- Colace: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cefazolin: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Creatinine urine increased *:
- Renal Tubular Disorder (disease of kidney tubules): 5 people, 83.33%
- Wound: 1 person, 16.67%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Dysaesthesia (abnormal sensation): 1 person, 16.67%
- End-Tidal Co2 Decreased (decrease in end tidal carbon dioxide can occur during reduced metabolism, hypothermia, hyperventilation, small tidal volume ventilation): 1 person, 16.67%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 16.67%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 1 person, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 16.67%
- Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bk Virus Infection: 5 people, 83.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 16.67%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fabry's Disease (build up of a particular type of fat, called globotriaosylceramide, in the body's cells): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Bactrim and have Creatinine urine increased?Check whether Creatinine urine increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Creatinine urine increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Bactrim:
- Bactrim (78,461 reports)
Common Bactrim side effects:
Browse all side effects of Bactrim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Creatinine urine increased treatments and more:
- Creatinine urine increased (376 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Creatinine urine increased:
- Creatinine urine increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Creatinine urine increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Creatinine urine increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Creatinine urine increased:
- Creatinine urine increased (302 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Creatinine urine increased:
- Creatinine urine increased (156 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim (the active ingredients of Bactrim) and Bactrim (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trizivir and Cardiac Murmur - a second ago
- Metaxalone and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Burning Mouth Syndrome - 28 seconds ago
- Prozac Weekly and Albuterol drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hcl and Heart Palpitations - 43 seconds ago
- Nexium and Tykerb drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Earache - a minute ago
- Risperdal Consta and Ectopic Pregnancy - a minute ago
- Cymbalta and Drug Intolerance - a minute ago
- Repatha and Bruxism - a minute ago