Who have Nervousness with Bactrim - from FDA reports
Nervousness is found among people who take Bactrim, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zoloft, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49,172 people who have side effects when taking Bactrim from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
49,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactrim.
Among them, 164 people (0.33%) have Nervousness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bactrim when people have Nervousness *:
- < 1 month: 87.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 12.5 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nervousness when taking Bactrim *:
- female: 64.2 %
- male: 35.8 %
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Bactrim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.43 %
- 10-19: 4.29 %
- 20-29: 2.86 %
- 30-39: 20.0 %
- 40-49: 9.29 %
- 50-59: 27.14 %
- 60+: 35.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 13.41%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 10.37%
- Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite): 17 people, 10.37%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 16 people, 9.76%
- Enteritis Infectious (infection with feline parvovirus (fpv), also known as feline panleucopenia virus): 16 people, 9.76%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 30 people, 18.29%
- Xanax: 29 people, 17.68%
- Ambien: 22 people, 13.41%
- Biaxin: 20 people, 12.20%
- Levaquin: 20 people, 12.20%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 66 people, 40.24%
- Headache (pain in head): 55 people, 33.54%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 52 people, 31.71%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 51 people, 31.10%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 48 people, 29.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nervousness while taking Bactrim?
You are not alone:
Bactrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim 51,429 users)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 50,192 Nervousness patients).
Drugs that are associated with NervousnessNervousness (2,307 drugs)
Could your condition cause NervousnessNervousness (1,761 conditions)
Bactrim side effects
- Bactrim side effects (49,195 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bactrima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obstruction Gastric with Trental? - now
- Will you have Double Vision with Crixivan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diplopia with Crixivan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Encephalopathy with Calcium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Above Normal with Valtrex? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Mucinex Dm, Amlodipine for a 49 year old man - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid, Velcade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Keppra Xr, Adderall Xr 25 - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lomotil, Cholestyramine for a 79 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.