Will you have Injury with Bactroban - from FDA reports
Injury is found among people who take Bactroban, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have Coronary artery bypass. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,120 people who have side effects when taking Bactroban from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on mupirocin (the active ingredients of Bactroban) and Bactroban (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Injury are also considered in the study.
What is Bactroban?
Bactroban has active ingredients of mupirocin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Bactroban 3,162 users)
What is Injury?
Injury has been reported by people with birth control, acne, diabetes, pain, coronary artery bypass (latest reports from 95,635 Injury patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
3,120 people reported to have side effects when taking Bactroban.
Among them, 90 people (2.88%) have Injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Bactroban when people have Injury *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Injury when taking Bactroban *:
- female: 60.67 %
- male: 39.33 %
Age of people who have Injury when taking Bactroban *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.33 %
- 20-29: 4.0 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 18.67 %
- 50-59: 28.0 %
- 60+: 37.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 13 people, 14.44%
- Resorption Bone Increased: 11 people, 12.22%
- Pain: 10 people, 11.11%
- Aortic Valve Replacement: 7 people, 7.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 7.78%
- Birth Control: 6 people, 6.67%
- Mitral Valve Replacement: 5 people, 5.56%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5 people, 5.56%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 3.33%
- Depression: 3 people, 3.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide: 35 people, 38.89%
- Lasix: 27 people, 30.00%
- Ambien: 26 people, 28.89%
- Levaquin: 25 people, 27.78%
- Amoxicillin: 25 people, 27.78%
- Trasylol: 23 people, 25.56%
- Zometa: 23 people, 25.56%
- Cephalexin: 23 people, 25.56%
- Lorazepam: 21 people, 23.33%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 19 people, 21.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 71 people, 78.89%
- Stress And Anxiety: 52 people, 57.78%
- Emotional Distress: 40 people, 44.44%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 31 people, 34.44%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 27 people, 30.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 26 people, 28.89%
- Breathing Difficulty: 24 people, 26.67%
- Fear: 20 people, 22.22%
- Pain In Extremity: 20 people, 22.22%
- Weakness: 19 people, 21.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Injury while taking Bactroban?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Injury
- Subscribe to monitor Injury in Bactroban
- Subscribe to monitor Bactroban
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Bactroban and have Injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with InjuryInjury (2,544 drugs)
Could your condition cause InjuryInjury (2,054 conditions)
Bactroban side effects
- Bactroban side effects (3,123 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Bactrobana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Bactroban with similar drugs
- Bactroban vs. Amoxicillin
- Bactroban vs. Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- Bactroban vs. Amoxil
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin '125'
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin '250'
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin '500'
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin '875'
- Bactroban vs. Augmentin xr
- Bactroban vs. Avelox
- Bactroban vs. Azithromycin
- Bactroban vs. Bactrim
- Bactroban vs. Bactrim ds
- Bactroban vs. Biaxin
- Bactroban vs. Cataflam
- Bactroban vs. Cefdinir
- Bactroban vs. Ceftin
- Bactroban vs. Cefuroxime axetil
- Bactroban vs. Cephalexin
- Bactroban vs. Cipro
- Bactroban vs. Ciprofloxacin
- Bactroban vs. Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Clarithromycin
- Bactroban vs. Cleocin hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Clindamycin hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Clindamycin phosphate
- Bactroban vs. Cloxacillin sodium
- Bactroban vs. Cubicin
- Bactroban vs. Dicloxacillin sodium
- Bactroban vs. Doxycycline
- Bactroban vs. Doxycycline hyclate
- Bactroban vs. Erythromycin
- Bactroban vs. Flagyl
- Bactroban vs. Fluconazole
- Bactroban vs. Gentamicin
- Bactroban vs. Invanz
- Bactroban vs. Keflex
- Bactroban vs. Levaquin
- Bactroban vs. Levofloxacin
- Bactroban vs. Linezolid
- Bactroban vs. Macrobid
- Bactroban vs. Methylprednisolone
- Bactroban vs. Metronidazole
- Bactroban vs. Minocycline hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Nitrofurantoin
- Bactroban vs. Ofloxacin
- Bactroban vs. Omnicef
- Bactroban vs. Penicillin
- Bactroban vs. Penicillin g potassium
- Bactroban vs. Penicillin g potassium in plastic container
- Bactroban vs. Penicillin-vk
- Bactroban vs. Prednisone
- Bactroban vs. Rifampin
- Bactroban vs. Rocephin
- Bactroban vs. Septra
- Bactroban vs. Septra ds
- Bactroban vs. Sulfamethoxazole
- Bactroban vs. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Bactroban vs. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim double strength
- Bactroban vs. Tetracycline hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Trimethoprim
- Bactroban vs. Vancomycin hcl
- Bactroban vs. Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Bactroban vs. Zithromax
- Bactroban vs. Zosyn
- Bactroban vs. Zyvox
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Jessner'S Lymphocytic Infiltration with Invega? - 2 seconds ago
- Tenormin vs. Tenex - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Yersinia Infection with Green Tea? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal with Jardiance? - 5 seconds ago
- Azithromycin and Rocephin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Intercourse - Painful with Jalyn? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Sexual Intercourse with Jalyn? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Cognitive Deterioration with Adderall Xr 20? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Dyspareunia with Jalyn? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Streptococcal Infection with Micardis? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.