Who have Bacillus infection with Benadryl - from FDA reports
Bacillus infection is found among people who take Benadryl, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old also take medication Zofran, and have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all). This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,573 people who have side effects when taking Benadryl from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
51,573 people reported to have side effects when taking Benadryl.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Bacillus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacillus infection when taking Benadryl *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Bacillus infection when taking Benadryl *:
- 0-1: 16.67 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 3 people, 42.86%
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (blood clotting disease caused by e. coli infection, birth control pills, pneumonia, medications, and more): 2 people, 28.57%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 28.57%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 14.29%
- Mycosis Fungoides (lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) become malignant (cancerous) and affect the skin): 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 5 people, 71.43%
- Zosyn: 3 people, 42.86%
- Neupogen: 3 people, 42.86%
- Allopurinol: 3 people, 42.86%
- Ambien: 3 people, 42.86%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 4 people, 57.14%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Bacillus infection while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacillus infection
- Subscribe to monitor Bacillus infection in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 55,788 users)
Bacillus infection has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), rheumatoid arthritis, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, neuroblastoma (latest reports from 492 Bacillus infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacillus infectionBacillus infection (466 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacillus infectionBacillus infection (254 conditions)
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Drug Toxicity with Captopril? - now
- What to expect when you take Cloxacillin Sodium and Kafocin - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Faecal Elastase Concentration Decreased with Acetazolamide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Solu-Medrol? - 4 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Macugen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.