Benadryl and Baciquent ointment overdose - from FDA reports
There is no Baciquent ointment overdose reported by people who take Benadryl yet. This review analyzes which people have Baciquent ointment overdose with Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Baciquent ointment overdose while taking Benadryl?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Baciquent ointment overdose
- Subscribe to monitor Baciquent ointment overdose in Benadryl
You are not alone:
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 55,788 users)
Baciquent Ointment Overdose
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Baciquent ointment overdoseBaciquent ointment overdose
Could your condition cause Baciquent ointment overdoseBaciquent ointment overdose
Benadryl side effects
- Benadryl side effects (51,687 reports)
Browse all side effects of Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Nangka Londa and Earth Gall drug interaction - now
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Brimonidine Tartrate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Rectal Cancer Stage Iii with Remicade? - a second ago
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased with Accuretic? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cysts with Actemra? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Aspirin - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Ramipril, Kava - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.